- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gordon's View is a detached property near Gloucester.
With a double bedroom, ground floor shower room and a first floor snug with sofabed and en-suite, this property sleeps up to four people comfortably.
There is also a kitchen with pantry, a utility room, dining room and sitting room with woodburner.
Outside is a small front garden and a large, steep back garden with far-reaching views.
With off road parking and great links to the surrounding areas, Gordon's View is a great holiday cottage.
One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC (accessed from snug). Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with pantry. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove. First floor snug with sofa bed and doors to garden.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo, CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Small front garden, steep rear garden with patio, furniture and distant views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Young children need to be supervised in the steep back garden.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newnham-on-Severn 1.5 miles; Gloucester 14.5 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Pleasant Stile is a lovely hamlet on the edge of the Royal Forest of Dean, and is just a short drive from Gloucester.