- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Brindle Cottage is a delightful, singlestorey, semi-detached barn conversion, one of two holiday cottages on site, on a working beef cattle farm, set in a semi-rural, Northern Wiltshire location, just two miles from Royal Wootton Bassett, near Swindon, and can sleep four people.
This all ground floor property has a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a shower room and an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, secure bike storage and a shared, lawned garden to the front with furniture.
Brindle Cottage is a wonderful holiday base.
Note: The M4 motorway is located 2 miles away, across 3 fields, but can be seen in the distance from the front of the cottage.
Note: Due to the property being situated on a working beef cattle farm, please ensure dogs are kept on a lead when outside.
Note: Due to ramped access and wide doors, this property may be suitable for those with limited mobility.
Please speak to the owner for more information. Note: One well-behaved dog allowed.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Wall-mounted electric heaters and towel rail in shower room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Hairdryer, Iron and Ironing board
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Secure bike storage
- Shared,enclosed lawned garden to front with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 20 mins walk, pub 8 mins walk
- Note: The M4 motorway is located 2 miles away across 3 fields, but can be seen in the distance from the front of the cottage
- Note: Due to being on a working farm, dogs must be on a lead when outside
- Note: Due to ramped access and wide doors, this property may be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Please contact the owner for more information.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROYAL WOOTTON BASSETT
Swindon 6.7 miles; Malmesbury 10.7 miles; Bath 31 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Royal Wootton Bassett is a friendly market town, located in north Wiltshire, at the southern end of the Cotswold Hills. Close to the Gloucestershire border, the town benefits from a weekly market and there is also a good selection of local inns and shops. This is an ideal touring base.