- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Lodge Farm Barn is a stylish and high quality cottage on the owners' working beef farm, in the unspoilt hamlet of Deepdean in Herefordshire.
Both bedrooms â€“ a double and a twin â€“ have an en-suite shower room.
There is also a ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC.
The well-equipped kitchen has a breakfast area for two, while the sitting room has a woodburner and a dining area for four.
There is off road parking for two cars.
Relax in the garden, enjoy walks from the door or head to Symonds Yat, Monmouth, the Brecon Beacons or the Forest of Dean â€“ whatever you do, The Lodge Farm Barn makes a welcoming retreat for couples or families alike.
Two bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC with gas radiator: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor basin and WC. Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast area (seats 2). Sitting room with woodburning stove, underfloor heating and dining area. Large entrance hall with hanging space and boot rack.
- Gas central heating with gas radiators in en-suites and underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, 2 x fridges (1 with ice box), additional freezer space available, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD, WiFi, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Cycle storage available
- Patio and garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Please note: There will be some building work happening near to the property from the 7th of October until the 5th of December, work will be carried between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday to Friday with some associated noise.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ross-on-Wye 3 miles; Hereford 15 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Deepdean is a hamlet in Herefordshire, set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the lovely Wye Valley. Close to Deepdean are Symonds Yat, Ross-on-Wye and the Forest of Dean. Visit Monmouth, Goodrich Castle, Hay-on-Wye or the Brecon Beacons.