- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Riverwood Cottages @ Manor Farm
Lechlade-on-Thames 0.9 miles. Situated just a short distance from the pretty riverside town of Lechlade, these barn conversion cottages and wooden lodges are located on a family run estate on the edge of the Cotswolds, where you can sit and watch the animals on the farm or stroll through the 40 acre farm and 14 acres of woodland. These delightful properties have been lovingly created from old farm buildings and each is individually furnished and decorated, retaining much of the rustic character and charm. With lovely bedrooms, open plan living areas with exposed beams, well-equipped kitchens with dining areas and cosy sitting areas, these cottages and lodges make wonderful bases for your holiday. All of the cottages provide outdoor seating, four together in a courtyard setting and two which overlook the farm, watching the animals and enjoying alfresco dining. The two lodges on-site are set in a woodland environment and provide perfect accommodation for a romantic break or small family holiday. Step inside the lodges and you will be able to enjoy their rustic charm with simple wooden fixtures combining seamlessly with contemporary furnishings to provide a lovely base in peaceful surroundings. Spend a day on the estate where the younger children can make full use of all the swings, slides, sand pit, parkland and woodland play areas. Other facilities for children include a football pitch, scooters, plus a heated indoor swimming pool is available for all guests from the start of April until the end of October. In the woodland, guests are welcome to light the fire pit and enjoy a barbecue or spend a day at the nearby Cotswold Water Park which offers many watersports, horse riding, cycle routes and walks around the nature reserves. Take a stroll into Lechlade and enjoy the individual shops, cafes, restaurants and traditional pubs, plus there are many unspoilt Cotswold towns and villages are on the doorstep of these fantastic properties.
The Dairy is a semi-detached, stone-built cottage set close to the pretty riverside town of Lechlade, near Cirencester, and can sleep five people.
There is a double bedroom, a ground floor twin bedroom, a single bedroom, a ground floor bathroom, an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area and there is shared use of an external utility.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a front decked patio with furniture and a barbecue and shared use of an indoor heated swimming pool (available from the start of Apr to end of Oct).
There is also free shared use of a small, unfenced fishing lake.
The Dairy is a wonderful holiday cottage.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared external utility.The pool is available for private use at £5 per hour per property, please book in advance with the owner.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front decked patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool bookable at £5 per hour (available from the start of Apr to end of Oct)
- Free shared use of small, unfenced lake
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Guests have access to the owner’s 40 acre estate with animals, children’s play equipment and woodland walks
- Note: Unfenced lake on-site and natural hazards such as rabbit holes etc in the woodlands, children to be supervised
- Note: Lake is not available for fishing
- Note: The first floor mezzanine bedrooms have sloping ceilings with restricted head height and are accessed via steep open tread stairs with a curtain for privacy.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cirencester 13 miles; Oxford 24.5 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Lechlade, sitting on the edge of the southern Cotswolds, is a popular riverside market town that boasts many antiques shops, traditional pubs, a village store and a Christmas shop. The town also offers an array of river-based activities, including trips along the River Thames which are available throughout the summer season.