- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Brambles is a semi-detached cottage at the foot of the Malvern Hills, in Little Malvern four miles from Malvern.
The cottage has a double room on the first floor along with a bathroom with corner bath, and on the ground floor are a double and a twin room, a shower room, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with electric stove.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, an an enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ.
Brambles makes an ideal base for enjoying walking in the Malvern Hills, or spending the day in the town of Malvern.
Three bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor single. Bathroom with corner bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with electric woodburner-style stove.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in kitchen and sitting room, and electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, oil-fired Rayburn, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD player, CD/radio
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture, and 6-seater covered hot tub
- Four well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Please allow 24hours upon arrival for the hot tub to reach the appropriate temperature suitable for use
- Note: Check in is 4pm, check out is 10am
- Note: This property has a £150.00 Good Housekeeping Bond. Please note that due to location WI-FI/Internet can be slow at times and is only suitable for browsing rather than streaming
Note: This property has a £150.00 Good Housekeeping Bond.
Please note that due to location WI-FI/Internet can be slow at times and is only suitable for browsing rather than streaming
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
Ledbury 7 miles; Worcester 10 miles; Hereford 23 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
The Worcestershire town of Malvern, dating back to the Bronze Age, is located on the eastern side of the Malvern Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The hills offer 100 miles of footpaths and bridleways with stunning scenery. Malvern boasts shops, cafes, art galleries, restaurants and a luxurious spa, along with antique fairs, farmers' markets and the Great Malvern Food Festival in June. There is also a theatre, which enjoys productions from the West End and the Royal Shakespeare Company. The area offers climbing and abseiling, fishing and river cruises, and a variety of National Trust properties, gardens and vineyards to visit. The Cotswolds are within easy driving distance.