- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
Nibletts Patch Cottage is a welcoming single storey detached cottage in the owners' grounds, in a rural setting less than two miles from the village of Littledean.
The cottage has a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for one car, and a front decked area with furniture.
Nibletts Patch Cottage makes an ideal retreat for couples, walkers, cyclists or just those looking to relax in a beautiful rural setting yet close to market towns and forest trails.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric wall heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed front decked area with furniture and BBQ available
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Note: There are 3 steps between the bedroom and the living area.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newnham-on-Severn 2 miles; Gloucester centre 14 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Littledean is a village on the edge of the Forest of Dean. It has a shop, two pubs and a Post Office, and is surrounded by countryside for walking and cycling. Activities in the Forest of Dean include caving, high ropes, horse riding and more, while Gloucester and Ross-on-Wye offer shops, restaurants and more.