- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bluebell Cottage is a welcoming, semi-detached, upside down cottage on the owner's smallholding in Newnham-on-Severn.
The cottage offers a double, a twin and a bathroom on the ground floor, while upstairs is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and a patio with furniture and BBQ.
Bluebell Cottage makes a great location for a relaxing or activity-filled break for all the family.
Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Gravelled patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 3 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Gloucester 13 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
The village of Newnham-on-Severn is an attractive and historic village in Gloucestershire. Offering plenty of amenities and a great base for exploring, Newnham is ideal for outdoor activities, strolling round market towns, gentle walks and family days out.