- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Wye Valley Cottage is a charming terraced mews cottage close to the banks of the River Wye, in the village of Symonds Yat.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double and one twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen, dining room and a sitting room with electric fire.
Outside there is a off road parking for two cars, a patio with furniture and shared use of 1.5 acres of gardens with furniture.
Wye Valley Cottage is an ideal base for couples or families who wish to explore Hereford and the surrounding counties.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with sofa bed and electric fire.
- Electric storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed patio garden with furniture
- Shared use of 1.5 acres of gardens with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Property close to the River Wye, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside. Note: Access to the property is down a very narrow lane that is 1.9 metres wide.
Due to a road closure access to the property is via a very narrow lane that is 1.9 metres wide
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Monmouth 5 miles; Ross-on-Wye 7 miles; Gloucester 23 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Symonds Yat straddles the River Wye, and is home to the famous Symonds Yat Rock, loved by climbers.