- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Tupsley House is a spacious, detached Georgian cottage, ideally located on the edge of the cathedral city of Hereford and can sleep fifteen people.
The cottage is set over three floors and has two king-size double bedrooms (zip/link, can be twins on request), two double bedrooms (one with en-suite), a twin bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room, a kitchen with dining area, a utility, a sitting room, a snug, a conservatory (seats 4) and a basement games room.
Outside there is off road parking for seven cars, lockable bike storage and a lawned garden to the front and rear with a patio, furniture, barbecue and a hot tub.
Tupsley House is a wonderful property to spend your self-catering holiday.
Over three floors.
Six bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 3 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate walk-in shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area leading to conservatory (seats 4). Utility. Sitting room with gas fire. Snug with gas woodburner-effect fire. Basement games room with Wii, pool table and home cinema. Conservatory.
- Gas central heating with gas fires
- Electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwashers, TV with Sky, DVD, home cinema system, CD/radio, iPod dock, Wii, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned garden to front and rear with decking, furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 7 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Road noise can be heard when outside the property
- Note: There is a 5'10" height restriction in the games room
- Note: Owner will not accept bookings for stag/hen parties or similar as property is located in a residential area
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 12 + 2 infants
- Please note: this property requires a Good Housekeeping Bond of £100
Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 12 + 2 infants.
About the location
Leominster 14 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Dating back to Saxon times, Hereford is home to a variety of building styles from nearly every historic era and is famous for its 'Black and White' villages, and is well known as a cider producing town. Shropshire, Worcestershire and The Cotswolds are all nearby and offer plenty of visitor attractions. The Cathedral houses the 'chained library', full of 1500 rare and ancient books, and the Mappa Mundi, the largest and most intricate surviving pre-15th Century map. Leominster, with its half-timbered houses and overhanging medieval buildings, is nearby, and the breathtaking beauty of the rocky outcrop of Symonds Yat on the River Wye offers incredible views and the possibility of rare peregrine falcon sightings.