- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunnyside is a detached cottage in Upper Colwall.
The cottage has a double room, a twin and a single.
There is a bathroom, separate basin and WC and a ground floor cloakroom.
Downstairs there is also a kitchen, dining room and sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside, parking is available on the side of the track leading to the cottage, away from the main road.
There is also a patio and a tiered garden with furniture.
Sunnyside is a welcoming year-round retreat, and is well placed for enjoying this picturesque region.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x twin, 1 x 2'6" single. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, Blu-ray, CD/DAB radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Parking available on side of track outside cottage
- Patio and tiered lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 1 mile, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Rear garden is open to the garden next door, which belongs to the owner's father
- He will occasionally tend the vegetable garden in the cottage garden
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Malvern 2 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
The Worcestershire town of Malvern is situated on the eastern side of the Malvern Hills. The town holds antique fairs, WI country markets, farmers’ markets and many auctions throughout the year, as well as the Great Malvern Food Festival in June, and it also offers shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes and art galleries. Nearby there are many outdoor activities and National Trust properties, and the Forest of Dean is only 30 miles away.