- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Granary is situated in Upper Lydbrook in the Forest of Dean.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, breakfast bar and a sitting area with woodburner.
Outside, the cottage benefits from off road parking for one car and a pretty shared garden with a stream.
With the Forest of Dean activities, stunning walks and cycle paths on offer, The Granary is a beautiful setting for a romantic holiday.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with TV. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 1 car only
- Bike storage available
- Shared use of garden with stream and furniture
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: Whilst all over the ground floor, there is one step up into the kitchen and down into the living room
- Note: Property is located on a B-road
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ross-on-Wye 7 miles; Symonds Yat 7 miles; Monmouth 10 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Upper Lydbrook is a picturesque village located in between the Wye Valley and The Royal Forest of Dean, in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The village is populated with pretty houses, a great fish and chip shop and a good selection of pubs with restaurants. The historic market town of Ross-on-Wye, set in the rural heart of Herefordshire, is seven miles away and offers superb shops, pubs and restaurants, and the impressive sight of the Tudor houses that are collected around the 17th Century Market Hall. Here you can take a leisurely walk along the river bank, hop on a river cruise, or float up, up and away in a hot air balloon over the beautiful countryside. The famed 12th century Goodrich Castle, Symonds Yat, Hay-on-Wye, the Forest of Dean and the Black Mountains are all nearby.