- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The small hamlet of Hillend, on the edge of Castlemorton, is the lovely location for the incredible Beesoni Lodge, a fabulous converted barn.
Modern fixtures and fittings have been successfully blended with the original property's traditional charm to create a delightful holiday property for the discerning visitor.
The exquisitely furnished and decorated accommodation is arranged over the ground floor and includes four bedrooms, one of which has a luxurious four poster bed, a fitted kitchen with a Rangemaster cooker and a pleasant garden in which to relax after a day's activities.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size four poster double with TV and en-suite double shower, twin basins and WC, 1 x super king-size double with TV, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Bathroom with spa bath, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room. Note: Sofa beds available in four poster and king-size double rooms for sleeping flexibility (linen is stored in utility room).
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, washing machine/tumble dryer in one, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi with fibre broadband
- Iron and ironing board in utility room
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Hairdryer in bedroom
- Two travel cots (linen not provided) and two highchairs
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large private lawned garden with furniture
- Patio with BBQ (charcoal not provided)
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pubs 2 miles
- Note: Exterior photo of the property on website shows only Beesoni Lodge - it is one property
- Note: Check-in after 5.00pm.
The property will comfortably sleep 9 with two infants in travel cots.
About the location
Malvern 6 miles; Ledbury 8 miles; Worcester 14.5 miles; Gloucester 16 miles
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
A short distance away is a fascinating Iron Age hill fort, British Camp, situated 340 metres above sea level. Located on the boundary of Herefordshire and Worcestershire, the stunning scenery and landscapes of this area draw many walkers and cyclists, and there is an abundance of wildlife here to spot. The picturesque 12th century church is a central feature of Castlemorton, and the lovely surrounding countryside ensures that this is a relaxing and tranquil holiday destination. Malvern, Ledbury and Tewkesbury are all just a few miles away, and all these towns offer a good selection of welcoming old pubs, restaurants and shops, as well as the characteristic black and white houses of Herefordshire. There is so much to visit in and around Castlemorton, including country houses and gardens, museums, castles and railways â€“ all of which make for a wonderful holiday for the whole family.