- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Ingleside is a large detached cottage in the hamlet of Adsett on the outskirts of the Royal Forest of Dean near to Gloucester.
With six bedrooms comprising three twins, two doubles (one with an ensuite) and a family room (also with an ensuite) and a family bathroom, this cottage can sleep up to fourteen people.
The rest of the cottage is made up of a fitted kitchen with a dining area, a dining room leading to a snug, a sun room, a sitting room with a woodburning stove and a downstairs shower.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for five cars, a covered bike store, a games room and a large enclosed garden with a patio, decked area, outdoor furniture and a BBQ.
Lazy spa hot tub.
1 x ground floor twin, 1 x family room with 1 double & 2 singles (1 with pull-out stacker bed) & en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin & WC,
1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 2 x twin, 1 x double.
Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle , basin & WC. Ground floor basin & WC.
Dining room table seating 14 leading to snug. Sun room. Utilty room with shower cubicle. Sitting room with woodburner. Outdoor games area.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric double oven & hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, stereo/CD, WIFI, Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel Cot & highchair on request
- Large enclosed mature garden with patio, furniture & BBQ, Games area with small pool table & table tennis
- Covered bike storage
- Ample off road parking
- Lazy spa hot tub
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 0.5 miles. Please Note - Due to the new Government legislation the price of this property has been reduced to accommodate smaller groups in line with the Rule of 6 regulations, as such, only the beds required will be available to guests.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Forest of Dean 2 miles; Gloucester 9 miles; Ross-on-Wye 13 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
The hamlet of Adsett is situated close to the Royal Forest of Dean, England's largest oak forest and an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Just a short drive away, in the historic waterfront city of Gloucester you will find Roman foundations, Victorian Docklands and a Norman Cathedral. A little further afield, visit the market town of Ross-on-Wye, with timbered Tudor houses and excellent shops, pubs and restaurants, in the heart of rural Herefordshire. The Severn estuary, famous for its tidal bore, is a delight for bird watchers, wildlife enthusiasts and bore surfers alike.