- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Southview is a comfortable apartment set one mile from the village of Clee Hill, near to the town of Ludlow and benefits from open plan living accommodation.
The cottage has one double bedroom, and a shower room and can sleep two people.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with a kitchen with breakfast bar, and sitting area.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for two cars, there is also lockable bike storage and a patio with furniture and barbecue.
Set in beautiful countryside, Southview is a lovely base for any couple in need of a rural retreat.
All first floor. One king-size bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area. Ground floor entrance hall.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games, DVDs and CDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ, shared use of owner's lawned garden
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Apartment is situated above a garage.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ludlow 6 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Clee Hill is situated just 7 miles from Ludlow in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with the village offering a shop and pub.