- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Coach House is a lovely Grade II cottage situated in the village of Knowbury just four miles from Ludlow in Shropshire.
The cottage can sleep four people and has one double bedroom and one twin as well as family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and a private courtyard with furniture.
The Coach House is a delightful cottage with panoramic views over Ludlow and the surrounding countryside.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand held shower , basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting area with dining area and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front courtyard and private area of owner's garden
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 15/20 mins walk
- Note: Low beams in bedrooms
- Note: The owners dog will be on-site at the property
- Note: due to location of the property the WiFi can be intermitent.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Ludlow 4 miles; Tenbury Wells 5 miles; Church Stretton 18 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Knowbury is a small rural village situated in the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near to the Clee Hill, just 4 miles from the historic market town of Ludlow which is situated on the River Teme. With nearly 500 listed buildings, Ludlow's medieval street pattern remains almost intact and provides a fascinating backdrop for the town's regular street markets, held in the shadow of the castle.