- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Little Cowarne Court Cottages
Situated in the scattered village of Little Cowarne, these delightful Herefordshire cottages have been lovingly created from farm buildings to form Grade II listed barn conversions. Each furnished and decorated to a high standard, with a cosy, contemporary feel, each of these charming cottages offer a front patio area with furniture, a lovely place to relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this unspoit area. Many lovely walks and cycle rides can be enjoyed from the doorstep , which are set on a working livestock farm, and the local pub is just a short distance from the cottages, the perfect place to stop after exploring the delights of the area and enjoy the excellent food and local ale and cider being served.
The Stables is a semi-detached cottage in Little Cowarne in Herefordshire.
The cottage has a ground floor bedroom and two further bedrooms on the first floor, all of which can be offered as a twin or a king-size double.
There is a shower room on the ground floor, and a family bathroom upstairs.
The accommodation is completed by a fitted kitchen, and a sitting room with dining area.
Outside is off road parking, and a shared front patio with furniture.
The Stables makes a very cosy rural base for enjoying Herefordshire.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor twin (zip/link, can be king-size double on request) with TV, 2 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twins on request). Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area (can seat 10).
- Oil central heating
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, 1 with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, shared use of table tennis and pool table, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage
- Shared front patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 15 mins walk
- Note: This cottage can be booked with The Tack Room (12138), together sleeping 9, there is an interconnecting door that can be opened for group bookings
- The Tack Room (12138) may be suitable for wheelchair access.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bromyard 6 miles; Hereford 14 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Little Cowarne is a rural collection of houses and a village pub, in the lovely Herefordshire countryside. From here, it is easy to enjoy the cathedral city of Hereford, or the market town of Bromyard.