- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Little Cowarne Court Cottages
Situated in the scattered village of Little Cowarne, these delightful Herefordshire cottages have been lovingly created from farm buildings to form Grade II listed barn conversions. Each furnished and decorated to a high standard, with a cosy, contemporary feel, each of these charming cottages offer a front patio area with furniture, a lovely place to relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this unspoit area. Many lovely walks and cycle rides can be enjoyed from the doorstep , which are set on a working livestock farm, and the local pub is just a short distance from the cottages, the perfect place to stop after exploring the delights of the area and enjoy the excellent food and local ale and cider being served.
The Tack Room is a semi-detached barn conversion on a working farm in Herefordshire.
The cottage sleeps up to four with one king-size double room and a sofa bed in the sitting room.
There is also a wet room, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and the sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, bike storage and a shared front patio, perfect for enjoying the delights of outdoor dining.
From The Tack Room, which may be suitable for wheelchairs, explore beautiful countryside, or the market town of Bromyard.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and doors to front patio.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, shared use of table tennis and pool table, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Bike storage
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared front patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 15 mins walk
- Note: This cottage may be suitable for wheelchair users
- Note: Main front entrance beside designated parking space, all on one level, no steps
- Note: Shower chair and hoist hire can be available on request - to be arranged directly with owner
- Note: The doors of The Tack Room are wide enough to accommodate wheelchair users
- Note: This cottage can be booked with The Stables (12137), together sleeping 9, there is an interconnecting door that can be opened for group bookings
- Note: Maximum 3 adults.
Note: maximum 3 adults
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bromyard 6 miles; Hereford 14 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Little Cowarne is a rural collection of houses and a village pub, in the lovely Herefordshire countryside. From here, it is easy to enjoy the cathedral city of Hereford, or the market town of Bromyard.