- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
The Stilehouse Apartment is a first floor studio apartment, in the grounds of the owner's home in the hamlet of Menith Woods, close to the market town of Bewdley, the Wyre Forest and the Malvern Hills.
The cottage sleeps two people in an open plan living/sleeping area, which consists of zip/link two single beds, which can be made into a king-size double, a kitchen with breakfast bar and a sitting area.
There is also a separate wet room.
Outside there is off road parking for one car, a private patio with furniture and barbecue and shared use of 13 acres of grounds, which includes three trout fishing lakes, an orchard and woodland.
The Stilehouse Apartment is a welcoming romantic retreat in an area that has plenty to see and do.
All first floor. Open plan studio accommodation with twin beds (zip/link, can be king-size double on request), kitchen with breakfast bar and sitting area. Wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC.
- Gas central heating
- Combination microwave/oven, electric 2-ring hob, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD,free WiFi, a selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio with furniture and a large decking area with outside food prep area.hot & cold running water and a BBQ. Shared use of 13 acres of grounds with 3 trout fishing lakes, an orchard and woodland, many picnic seating areas throughout the grounds
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: The lakes in the shared grounds are unfenced
- Note: There are 3 exclusive trout fly fishing pools for guests, please contact owners for details on 1/2 day, full day, week fishing prices.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bewdley 7.7 miles; Tenbury Wells 9 miles; Stourport-on-Severn 11 miles; Mulvern 23 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Bewdley is a market town set on the banks of the River Severn. Located close to the Wyre Forest, the town offers pubs, cafes, restaurants, shops, antique and craft galleries.There are many attractions in the area, which suit all tastes, including the Severn Valley Steam Railway, West Midlands Safari Park and numerous National Trust properties.