- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Hop Barn is a former barn cottage, located in the rural village of Neen Sollars, three miles from Cleobury Mortimer in Shropshire.
This 'upside down cottage' sleeps four people and has two ground floor bedrooms consisting of a super king size double with an additional folding single bed that can be used on request, and a single bedroom, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a first floor living area with a kitchen, dining and sitting area with woodburning stove.
To the outside of this cottage, there is ample off road parking and sitting area with furniture and BBQ.
The Hop Barn is a lovely cottage suitable for a family holiday or romantic retreat.
Two ground floor bedrooms (accessed via 6 steps down): 1 x super king-size double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area (accessed via 6 steps up) with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Extra wood can be purchased from the owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Ample off road parking
- Private sitting area with garden furniture and BBQ and shared use of owner's landscaped gardens
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Additional full-size single folding bed, or children’s folding bed, can be put up on request prior to your arrival
- The full-size bed can only be put up in the super king-size bedroom
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bridgnorth 10 miles; Ludlow 12 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Cleobury Mortimer is a delightful little town at the very heart of the countryside of beautiful South Shropshire. The historic market towns of Bridgnorth and Ludlow with its impressive castle, and Ironbridge Gorge and its 10 museums are within easy driving distance. Cleobury Mortimer itself has an interesting variety of shops, pubs and restaurants, and visitors are always amazed by its famous church, a unique building that has a quirky crooked steeple. The nearby Clee Hills and Wyre Forest offer some superb walking opportunities, and other outdoor pursuits such as fishing, golf and horse riding can all be enjoyed close by.