- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
13 Severnside is a quirky terraced cottage in Ironbridge, Shropshire.
It has two bedrooms including one double and one twin bedroom, with a bathroom also.
The property contains a fully-furnished kitchen/diner and a sitting room with an open fire.
Around 200m away there is a pub with ample car parking, the cottage as a patio with furniture to the front and a decking area with furniture to the rear.
Situated in a beautiful, historic location, this cottage is a delightful, quiant cottage in N amazing part of England.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double and 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath and shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- There is use of a garage for easy/guaranteed parking and/or storage of bicycles, The garage is situated in the Waterloo Street car park 200 metres away and is totally reserved for visitors to this cottage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Telford 6 miles; Bridgnorth 8.5 miles; Shrewsbury 15 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Ironbridge Gorge is known throughout the world as the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution. The area is far from industrial and nature has reclaimed most of the former industrial sites, leaving a beautiful wooded valley. The gorge is a now a maze of footpaths, bridleways and country lanes whilst the village is famous for being home of the world's first iron-built bridge, built between 1777-79. The village has a variety of pubs, restaurants, shops and tea rooms and a collection of industrial and Victorian museums makes up the Ironbridge Museums Trust, including the exciting Blists Hill Victorian Village.