- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Queens Cottage is a mid-terrace cottage resting within the town of Much Wenlock.
It comes with one king-size double bedroom, sleeping up to two people, a dressing room and a shower room with a walk-in shower, basin and WC.
Completing the interior is a kitchen/diner and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside, there is a rear courtyard with table and chairs and an external utility.
Queens Cottage is an idyllic cottage for a couple looking to explore this Shropshire location.
One king-size double. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Dressing room. External utility
- Gas central heating and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, freezer, selection of books, TV and WiFi
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Public car-parks nearby
- Rear courtyard with table and chairs
- Sorry, no smoking or pets allowed
- Pub and shop within 0.1 miles
- Note: Care to be taken due to steep stairs, may not be suitable for less mobile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Callaughton 0.9 miles; Bridgnorth 8 miles; Shrewsbury 12 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Much Wenlock is a market town resting North East of the Wenlock Edge, in the heart of the beautiful Shropshire countryside. Within the town you will find a selection of specialty shops, quality pubs and restaurants. Here, you will also find the remains of the 12th century priory, 16th century Guildhall, the interesting Norman church and the Old Gaol House.