- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
64 Station Road is a detached cottage in the Staffordshire village of Wombourne, a few miles from Stourbridge.
The cottage has a double room, a twin and a single, a family bathroom and additional ground floor cloakroom.
There is a well-equipped kitchen with pantry and utility room, a dining room and a sitting room with piano.
Outside is off road parking, and a pleasant enclosed lawned garden surrounding the property.
64 Station Road is a family friendly cottage for enjoying the attractions of this area, including the West Midlands Safari Park, Cadbury World, Ironbridge Gorge, Bridgnorth and more.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility room. Dining room with living flame gas fire. Sitting room with flame-effect electric fire and piano.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room and gas fire in dining room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD, radio, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Additional roadside parking available close by
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed garden with lawn and patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kinver 8.5 miles; Clent 11 miles; Bridgnorth 12 miles; Ironbridge 18 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Wombourne is a Staffordshire village near Stourbridge and Bridgnorth, with a village green and good selection of shops and pubs. Wombourne is close to nature reserves and walks along the Staffordshire and Worcestershire canal, as well as the West Midlands Safari Park, Severn Railway and Ironbridge Gorge.