- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Orchard Cottage is a lovely cottage in Ashendon, sleeping four people in two bedrooms, a double and a twin.
There is also a ground floor shower room, a first floor bathroom a kitchen with AGA, and a sitting room with dining area and open fire.
Outside, there is off road parking, lockable bike storage, and a shared lawned garden with fruit trees.
Orchard Cottage is a great base for a family break in beautiful Buckinghamshire.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and open fire. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Oil AGA, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer box/ice box, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Shared lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Aylesbury 10 miles; Oxford 20 miles.
The Home Counties comprise the counties that surround London and include Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Middlesex. Although mostly built up, they include some fabulous scenery and attractions which are well worth a visit.
The thriving village of Ashendon lies north of the Chilterns, and is surrounded by beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside and many lovely walks including Midshires Way, Bernwood Jubilee Way and Aylesbury Ring. The village also has a traditional pub serving good food and real ale.