- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lacemaker’s Cottage is a terraced cottage resting in Buckingham in Buckinghamshire.
Hosting three bedrooms; a king-size, a second-floor king-size, and a single, along with a bathroom, this property can sleep up to four guests.
There is a kitchen/diner, a sitting room with an open fire, a private patio with seating accessed by a communal alleyway, whilst roadside parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is also additional pay and display parking in a public car park nearby.
Lacemaker’s Cottage is a characterful dwelling in the hustle and bustle of Buckingham town centre.
Note: Bookings commencing 15/07/2021 are a minimum of 3 nights.
Note: Bookings commencing 15/07/2021 or 16/07/2021 are a minimum of 3 nights
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size, 1 x second-floor king-size double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, heated towel rail and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with open fire
- Gas central heating and open fire
- Electric oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, coffee maker, Smart TV, WiFi
- Power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Private patio with seating through communal alleyway
- Free roadside parking on a first-come, first-served basis
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.1 miles
- Note: Dogs are not allowed upstairs or on furniture
- Note: There is a pay and display 100 yards away charging £2.50 8.30am to 5pm daily
- Note: There is the X5 bus across from the cottage which goes to Bicester Village, Oxford or Cambridge hourly
- Note: Bookings commencing 15/07/2021 or 16/07/2021 are a minimum of 3 nights
- Note: Property sleeps a maximum of 4 people due to facilities being available for 4 people only
- Additional bedroom provides flexibility for your stay
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £350.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bletchley 11.5 miles; Milton Keynes 13.2 miles; Banbury 17.8 miles
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Buckingham is a historic market town in Buckinghamshire county, home to ancient buildings, shops, pubs, restaurants, cafés and takeaways, as well as the fantastic church of St Peter and St Paul and the Chantry Chapel. Nearby locations include Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Banbury, Northampton, Bedford and Royal Leamington Spa, all in easy reach.