- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Victoria Cottage is a lovely Cotswold Stone property situated in central Chipping Norton.
There are three bedrooms comprising a king size, a second-floor twin and a second-floor bedroom with a king size zip/link bed, sleeping six guests.
There is a stylish bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC, in addition to a contemporary second-floor shower room with basin and WC.
Completing the interior is a well-appointed kitchen, ground floor WC, a lower-ground-floor lounge/snug with TV/DVD and a stylish sitting /dining room with a woodburning stove.
Victoria Cottage is a wonderful Cotswold property ideally located for an adult getaway or an idyllic family holiday.
Over four floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size bedroom, 1 x second-floor twin, 1 x second-floor twin zip/link (can be a king-size on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Second-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Cloakroom. Kitchen. Living/dining room with woodburning stove. Lower-ground-floor sitting room
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric double oven, induction hob, microwave/steam oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car in the nearest parking space, directly in front of the property
- Bike storage in rear courtyard
- Garden with furniture and barbecue
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.1 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Moreton-in-Marsh 8 miles; Stow-on-the-Wold 9 miles; Oxford 20 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Chipping Norton is a town set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It houses a weekly market book and antique shops, many cafes, restaurants and pubs serving excellent food and local ales, art galleries, a museum and a thriving theatre. Close by are the attractions of Blenheim Palace, Rousham House and Gardens and numerous National Trust properties.