- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Windmill Palm Cottage is a ground floor annexe located near the town of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire.
It has one double bedroom and a bathroom, it can sleep two people.
Also inside there is a kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area with an electric fire.
To the outside is off road parking for one car and a rear garden that has a patio area with furniture and a lawn area.
Windmill Palm Cottage is a charming property in a great holiday location to be enjoyed at any time of the year.
All ground floor. 1 x double. Bathroom with a bath, hand-held shower and a basin. Cloakroom with a WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with a dining area with an electric fire.
- Gas central heating with an electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, Smart TV with Freeview, WIFI, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Rear patio with furniture and a lawn
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 minute walk
- Note: The sitting area has a day bed with a pull-out underneath, suitable for two children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Maidenhead 10 miles; London 32 miles
The Home Counties comprise the counties that surround London and include Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Middlesex. Although mostly built up, they include some fabulous scenery and attractions which are well worth a visit.
High Wycombe is split by the rivers Wye and The Dyke, it comes surrounded by the Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Beauty, with other National Parks nearby, it is a great place for outdoor enthusiasts to stay. The town has the Eden Shopping Centre with shops and restaurants to enjoy. There is also a theatre, a golf course and parks which are great to sit with a picnic. Within easy access is the characterful town of Maidenhead. London is also within driving distance and offers an variety of things to do and see.