- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Commonside is a comfy semi-detached house on the outskirts of Stourport-on-Severn.
The house has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs, while downstairs is a kitchen, and a sitting room with dining area and gas fire.
Outside is off road parking for three cars, and an enclosed patio garden with furniture.
Commonside makes a very convenient holiday base for Stourport and its amenities, Worcester, Bewdley, Cadbury World, the Severn Valley Railway, West Midlands Safari Park and more.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, flame-effect gas fire and doors to garden.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed rear patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.7 miles, pub 0.2 miles
- Note: Both bedrooms have sloping ceilings so there is some limited headroom
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Worcester 12 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Stourport-on-Severn is a thriving town on the River Severn. It has riverside walks, and a fine selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. Activities on offer around Strouport include horseriding, golf, fishing and walking, and attractions such as the Severn Valley Railway, Cadbury World and the West Midlands Safari Park are easily reached.