- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
This riverside holiday property is set over the ground floor of a detached house in the village of Astley Burf.
The accommodation, which includes a double room, a twin room and a family room with a double and single bed, is spacious and comfortable, and has been furnished with taste and style.
The well-equipped kitchen has a dining area and doors out onto the garden, which overlooks the river.
This part of the garden has furniture and a BBQ, ideal for dining alfresco, while a further, separate section of the garden banks straight onto the river and offers guests the terrific bonus of private mooring and fishing.
A lovely holiday property in a desirable riverside location.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with double & single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Well-equipped kitchen with dining area & door to garden. Spacious sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, stereo/CD, Wi Fi
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture & BBQ
- Further garden area by river with own mooring & fishing rights
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub & restaurant 2 mins walk
- Stourport Canal Basin Marina 3 miles
- Note: Riverside garden area is open to the river, children to be supervised at all times.
About the location
Stourport-on-Severn 2 miles; Worcester 10 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Astley Burf, in a lovely setting on the banks of the River Severn, is a peaceful Worcestershire village 2 miles from Stourport on Severn. The village is wonderfully located for anyone hoping to immerse themselves in the glorious English countryside, with great walking and cycling trails in the nearby Wye valley. Enjoy a trip on the Severn Valley Railway, take a cruise along the river or go wild at the West Midlands Safari Park.