- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Severn Bank Lodge is a single storey cottage in the village of Astley Burf, two miles from the town of Stourport-on-Severn.
The cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with breakfast bar and a sitting room with electric fire.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and a cottage garden with summer house and orchard.
Severn Bank Lodge is an ideal holiday home for a couple or small family who wish to explore this lovely area.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with electric woodburner-effect fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Rear lawned garden with summerhouse, orchard and furniture
- River mooring and fishing rights available at no extra cost
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub and restaurant 1 min walk
- Note: Due to the close proximity of the river, please ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: River mooring available at no extra cost
- Fishing rights available during fishing season (16th June - 15th March) at no extra cost (fishing licence required and can be purchased locally)
- Note: Although all ground floor, there are 10 steps down to the property
- Note: The cottage has low ceilings and beams.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Stourport-on-Severn 2 miles; Worcester 10 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Astley Burf is a peaceful village set on the banks of the River Severn. Two miles away is the historic town of Stourport-on-Severn, which offers restaurants, tea rooms, shops and black and white timbered houses.