- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Broadway Cottage is a lovely end-terrace barn conversion situated two miles from the village of Clifford Chambers just four miles from Stratford-upon-Avon in the Cotswolds.
The cottage can sleep four people in one king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower and one twin as well as a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen and a dining room with sitting area and electric fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a private patio with furniture.
Broadway Cottage is an ideal base from which to explore this lovely part of the country.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
About the location
Stratford-upon-Avon 2.8 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
A tranquil haven set on the edge of the Cotswolds, the picturesque village of Clifford Chambers is just 3 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon.