- Hot tub
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Barn is a luxurious detached holiday home, sitting on the edge of Alcester town.
Home to one king-size bedroom with en-suite shower room, two doubles and a twin, this dwelling can sleep a total of eight guests.
The ground-floor is complete with a boot room and a bathroom, whilst the first floor is home to a open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area, along with a utility room and a cloak room.
Outside discover a first-floor balcony with outdoor seating and a enclosed garden with Hot tub and ample off-road parking.
Spend your time wisely with a holiday to The Barn.
Reverse-level-accommodation. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite shower, bath, basin and WC, 1 x king-size, 2 x Super king with zip and link. Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. First-floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Ground-floor boot room. First-floor and Ground-floor utility.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric built-in oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, wine fridge, Smart TV in each bedroom and lounge, Sonos speakers and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate available
- Ample off-road parking available
- Enclosed garden gravelled area, outdoor dining space, BBQ and hot tub
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.9 miles; pub 0.5 miles
- Please note that there is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £400
- Please note: The number of people occupying this property should not exceed the number stated on the holiday confirmation
- If you wish to invite additional guests, this must be agreed by the owner in advance.
Please note: The number of people occupying this property should not exceed the number stated on the holiday confirmation. If you wish to invite additional guests, this must be agreed by the owner in advance.
Check in time for this property is 4:30pm and check out is at 10am.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £400.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Stratford-upon-Avon 8 miles; Redditch 9.5 miles; Warwick 15.7 miles.
Packed with ancient woodlands and wetlands to explore, you can see why J. R. R Tolkien was inspired to write The Lord of the Rings from its stunning scenery. Discover the bustling medieval market town of Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of famous write
Set in the scenic English countryside, you will find the charming town of Alcester. Filled with vibrant pubs, delicious local eateries and a sea of handy supermarkets and convenience stores, this town has everything you could ever need during your stay. Explore local landmarks with rich history or embark on scenic walks boasting magnificent landscapes, before heading to Redditch or Stratford-upon-Avon for an expedition further afield.