- Swimming pool
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Norton Grange is a lovely and impressive property in Norton, near Worcester and can sleep sixteen people.
This holiday home has a family room with one double bed and one triple bunks (double futon on bottom, single on top) with en-suite shower, a king-size double, a four poster double, a family room with king-size double with single, leading to a double room and one twin.
The cottage also has two bathrooms, a ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC, an open plan living area with kitchen with AGA, dining area and sitting area, a utility room, a dining room with open fire, a drawing room with open fire and a games/sun room with doors to patio and swimming pool.
Outside there is off road parking for five cars, lockable bike storage and a lawned garden with patio, furniture and an outdoor heated swimming pool (available 2nd May-30th September) and also a small woodland area.
Norton Grange is a beautiful base for your family holiday. Note: This property does not have a license for live music
Six bedrooms: 1 x four poster double, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 triple bunks (double futon below, single on top) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single leading to 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower, with basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility. Dining room (seats 16) with open fire. Drawing room with open fire. Games/sun room with table football, table tennis and doors to swimming pool.
- Oil central heating with open fires
- Electric AGA with 2 ovens ,electric oven and hob, combination microwave,large capacity American style fridge freezer also a standard fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, drawing room has a 65'' Smart TV and Blue Ray player and kitchen has a 50'' TV with own Blue Ray Player , CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture, sun loungers, gas BBQ, outdoor heated swimming pool (available 2nd May - 30th September) and small woodland area
- Maximum 2 pets
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The swimming pool is available for guests to use from 2nd May - 30th September
- The water in the pool is aimed not to fall below 22°
- However it may vary due to the effect of ambient temperature conditions
- Temp of pool may vary due to weather conditions we aim to keep pool at 24*C
- Note: This property does not have a license for live music and no more than 6 guests during day without prior consent from Owner.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £800.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
NORTON NEAR WORCESTER
Worcester 5 miles; Malvern 9 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Norton is a scattered village, set in unspoilt, beautiful Worcestershire countryside and only five minutes from the city of Worcester. The village boasts a lovely, local pub and there are many pretty walks on offer nearby, including, Monarch's Way, the Severn Way and also Millennium Way.