- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Hayloft is a welcoming first floor apartment in Stoulton near Worcester.
The cottage has a king-size double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for one car, a front shared patio, rear shared paddock and a private lawned garden area.
The Hayloft is near to a farm shop and restaurant, and makes an ideal year-round touring base for the Cotswolds, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon or Cheltenham.
All first floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric wall heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lockable bike storage
- Shared use of front patio and paddock with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Note: Cottage is accessed by an external spiral staircase
- Note: No children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Worcester 5.5 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Stoulton is a charming Worcestershire village, with a farm shop and restaurant. Stoulton is just a few miles from the cathedral and amenities of Worcester, and is within easy reach of the Cotswolds, Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon.