- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Little Perry at Perrywood End is a lovely annexe cottage located in Wadborough, near Drakes Broughton, Worcestershire.
Hosting one super-king-size (zip/link) bedroom, sleeping a total of two guests and served by an en-suite shower room.
Completing the interior is an open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside has a side patio area with furniture, as well as off-road parking.
Little Perry at Perrywood End is a wonderful choice for a rural break to the heart of Worcestershire.
One super-king-size bedroom (zip/link, can be two singles upon request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Electric underfloor heating
- Induction hob, combi microwave oven, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, Smart TV, Bluetooth speakers and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Lockable bike store
- Side patio area with furniture and hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2.7 miles and pub 0.3 miles
- Note: The owner can offer feather bedding upon request in advance
- Note: The owner can arrange a taxi service to and from the Cheltenham Festival at an extra charge.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pershore 4 miles
Packed with ancient woodlands and wetlands to explore, you can see why J. R. R Tolkien was inspired to write The Lord of the Rings from its stunning scenery. Discover the bustling medieval market town of Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of famous write
Drakes Broughton is a village located in Worcestershire, England. Set alongside the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this property is well-placed for accessing a number of countryside sites and getting involved with some walking and cycling opportunities. Venture further afield into the city of Worcester which benefits from a larger number of amenities and attractions such as the medieval Worcester Cathedral and Museum of Royal Worcester.