- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Woodleigh Cottage is a detached property situated on the outskirts of Ballycastle.
It houses a double bedroom with its own en-suite shower room, with basin and WC and a twin bedroom.
There is also a shower room, featuring a walk-in shower, basin and WC.
Additional rooms include a sitting room with a woodburning fire, a dining room, a sun room and a kitchen.
Outside, you will find a spacious rear garden and ample off-road parking.
Woodleigh Cottage is wonderful base for a family getaway.
All-ground-floor. Two bedrooms; 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin (zip/link beds, can be made into king-size bed on request). Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Sitting room with woodburning fire. Kitchen. Dining room. Sun room.
- Underfloor oil central heating with woodburning fire
- Oven, hob, washing machine, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, welcome food basket, WIFI, DVD Player & TV with Freeview
- Selection of books, games,cds and childrens toys as well as a picnic basket provided for use
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Fold away bed and travel cot available on request
- Ample gated car parking
- Rear enclosed garden with sitting area, furniture and bbq
- Sorry, no smoking or pets allowed
- Pub and shop within 2.5 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Giant’s Causeway 12 miles.
Northern Ireland is a superb holiday destination with a fantastic coastline and wonderful countryside to discover. Visit the Giant’s Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, the Bushmills Distillery and Belfast, the provinces capital city.
Ballycastle is a small town resting within County Antrim, and is a superb base for touring Northern Island. In 2016 it was voted one of the best paces to live by The Sunday Times. The home plays host to a golf course, a Blue Flag beach and a range of local shops and eateries. Close by is the National Trust owned Giant’s Causeway, where you can enjoy the spectacular scenery.