- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rosslare Cottage is a detached cottage near the village of Broughshane in Northern Ireland.
It has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath tub ans overhead electric shower., it can sleep four people.
Also inside there is a farmhouse kitchen and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
To the outside there is ample off road parking and a front lawn.
Rosslare Cottage is a fantastic cottage in a rural location, ideal for a peaceful break. Note: Note: Update October 2018 - Full TV Channel Package installed (Freeview Channels now available)
Located in quiet rural residential area. All ground floor. Two double bedrooms. Bathtub with overhead electric shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric on demand shower system (new May 2019)
- Propane range cooker
- Microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer
- TV with Freeview (Full TV channel pack installed Oct 2018)
- WiFi and Netflix, Stove Propane, electricity, BBQ with gas inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Front lawn, private patio
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, cafés, takeaways, groceries and pharmacy within 2.5 miles
- Note: Sorry no hen, stag or similar parties
- 200 year old stone cottage with modern water boiler system for heating and hot water fueled by wood stove, solar panels and backup electricity
- Note: During cooler months operating the wood stove more regularly is required to keep the cottage warm
- 1st night wood supply starter pack is provided
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ballymena 2 miles; Belfast 26 miles; Coleraine 28 miles
Northern Ireland is a superb holiday destination with a fantastic coastline and wonderful countryside to discover. Visit the Giant’s Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, the Bushmills Distillery and Belfast, the provinces capital city.
A village in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. Known as the 'Garden Village of Ulster, Broughshane has won the Bloom Awards in Europe, it also won the Ireland's Tidy Town. It is packed with flora and trees to make a delightful place to go. The Braid River splits the village, it has a Grade B+ listed pub, along with shops and cafés. Northern Ireland is packed with places worth visiting. Ballymena offers amenities as well as a golf course, park and a museum. Belfast is within driving distance, a city with incredible buildings and lots to do. The Giant's Causeway sits 32 miles away and is well worth the drive as a world-famous attraction.