- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
The Hayloft at Bay Cottage is an apartment near Antrim in Northern Ireland.
It has one super king-size zip/link bedroom with an en-suite, it sleeps two people.
Inside it also includes an open-plan living area containing a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
To the exterior it offers plenty of off road parking as well as a decked balcony with furniture.
With the town of Antrim, the city of Belfast and the beautiful Lough Neagh all within reach, The Hayloft at Bay Cottage is an excellent return for couples wishing to explore this fine area.
All first floor. One bedroom: 1 x super king-size (zip/link, can be twins on request) with en-suite shower over bath, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Eco heating
- Gas hob, combi oven microwave, fridge, freezer (external from property) TV with Freeview, WIFI, DVD and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Decked balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4.5 miles, pub 10 minute walk
- Note: This property is not near public transport
- Note: There is a freezer downstairs
- Note: This property is accessed by stairs, and may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: The check in time for this property is 4pm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lisburn 18 miles; Belfast 18 miles
Northern Ireland is a superb holiday destination with a fantastic coastline and wonderful countryside to discover. Visit the Giant’s Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, the Bushmills Distillery and Belfast, the provinces capital city.
An attractive town beside Lough Neagh in the northeast area of Northern Ireland. It offers many shops, bars and eateries as well as a number of historic landmarks including its castle and gardens, Deerpark Bridge and the Barbican Gates. 18 miles away is the characterful city of Belfast, lined with traditional pubs and bars as well as some interesting heritage on offer.