- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Range is a delightful, semi-detached cottage, situated next to the owner's own farmhouse and working farm, just 3.5 miles from Enniscorthy, in County Wexford and can sleep eight people.
This cottage is set mostly over the ground floor and has a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a family room with a double and a single with an en-suite shower cubicle, a ground floor twin bedroom with an additional single bed on the upper mezzanine level (accessed via stairs in the room), a shower room, a ground floor basin and WC, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 6) and sitting area with an open fire, a utility and a sun room (seats 6).
Outside there is off road parking for five cars, a private, lawned garden to the front with furniture and a rear, enclosed, shared lawned and gravelled garden with furniture.
The Range is an ideal base for your Irish holiday.
Note: The owner's horses and cows are situated in the fields next to the cottage.
Note: There is ramped access at entrance and cottage may be suitable for accompanied disabled and wheelchair users.
Note: The single bed on the mezzanine level is accessed via steep stairs and may not be suitable for children or those with limited mobility.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite shower, 1 x ground floor twin with additional single on upper mezzanine level (accessed via stairs in room). Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Separate basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 6) and sitting area with open fire. Utility. Sun room (seats 6).
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, WiFi, selection of books games and DVDs
- Starter pack for fire inc. in rent all year
- First €20 included in rental for fuel and power until January 2018
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Private, lawned garden to front with furniture
- Rear, enclosed, shared lawned and gravelled garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles
- Note: The owner's horses and cows are situated in the fields next to the cottage
- Note: There is ramped access at entrance and cottage may be suitable for accompanied disabled and wheelchair users
- Note: The single bed on the mezzanine level is accessed via steep stairs and may not be suitable for children or those with limited mobility
- Fuel and power charged by meter reading upon arrival as of January 2018
Note: Fuel and power inc. in rent Jun – Aug inclusive, from Sep – May inclusive fuel and power charged by meter reading, first €20 inc. in rent. Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent all year.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ENNISCORTHY, COUNTY WEXFORD
Wexford 14 miles; Waterford 34 miles.
Known as the "Sunny SouthEast", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
Enniscorthy is the second-largest town in County Wexford and has a history dating back over 1500 years. It is situated at the tidal extreme of the River Slaney, approximately 14 miles to the north of Wexford. The town has a hilly feel and boasts a splendid Norman castle, which is home to the Wexford County Museum containing items of local and agricultural interest. Enniscorthy is close to stunning mountains and beautiful lengthy stretches of coastline and is full of plenty of things to see and do, whatever your interests.