- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
The Old School House is a detached former school house four miles from Carrigallen and Arva in County Leitrim.
The cottage has a double and two twin rooms upstairs, two of which have en-suites.
Downstairs is another double and a bathroom, along with a kitchen/diner and a sitting room.
Outside is a garden with countryside views and off road parking for six cars.
The Old School House boasts a woodburner and an open fire, and is a cosy, well-placed base for enjoying the countryside or for visiting Carrick-on-Shannon.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin (1 with en-suite shower, basin and WC). Ground floor bathroom with roll top bath with hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Utility. Sitting room (seats 7) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire and woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power included in rent April - Sept, charged by meter reading Oct - March first 30 included in rent
- Starter pack for fire and woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Lawn and decked garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2.5 miles
- Note: Property surrounded by farmland, pets must be kept under strict control at all times.
About the location
CARRIGALLEN, COUNTY LEITRIM
Carrick on Shannon 22 miles; Cavan 20 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Carrigallen is a small village in County Leitrim. The village offers shops and pubs and also a renowned arts centre with regular productions. Within easy reach of Carrigallen are the town of Carrick-on-Shannon as well as fishing loughs and rolling countryside.