- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Lough Graney Cottage is a lovely detached cottage, set on the owner's small working dairy farm, in the peaceful rural hamlet of Caher, near Flagmount, in County Clare.
With four bedrooms, including one ground floor double with en-suite shower room, a further double, a single and a family room, this cottage can sleep eight people.
The cottage also includes an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside there is ample off road parking, an enclosed, front lawned garden with furniture and a fully-fenced river running through the farm; ideal for free trout fishing (please bring own equipment and personal insurance) and riverside walks.
Lough Graney Cottage is a charming rural retreat, ideal for those looking to for a lakeside escape.
Note: Due to the property being on the owner's working dairy farm, please ensure children are supervised and dogs are kept on a lead when outside.
Note: Due to the river running through the farm, children must be supervised at all times.
Note: Guests will require their own personal insurance for hiring the boats on the lake.
Note: Guests are required to adhere to the Irish Inland Fisheries Bye laws regarding the number of fish you can keep.
Fly fishing is open ended.
Note: There may be local fishermen fishing on the river nearby to the property.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x single, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 4) and sitting area (seats 6) with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed, front lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Fully-fenced river for free trout fishing (bring own equipment and personal insurance)
- Shed with fridge for storing bait and fishing equipment
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Lakeshore and fishing stands 3 mins walk
- Note: Guests are required to adhere to the Irish Inland Fisheries bylaws regarding the number of fish you can keep
- Fly fishing is open ended and guests need personal insurance for hiring the boats on the lake
- Also there may be local fishermen fishing on the river
- Note: Although cut off from the owner's working dairy farm, please ensure children are supervised and dogs are kept on a lead, especially near the river.
About the location
FLAGMOUNT, COUNTY CLARE
Tulla 15 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
The quiet village of Flagmount lies parallel to the waters of Lough Graney, amid rolling hills and rich fertile countryside. The village boasts a pub and a shop and takes pride in its excellent fishing opportunities, attracting anglers from all corners of the globe. The numerous secluded fishing spots are the perfect place to launch your boat onto Lough Graney and relax in the peaceful surroundings. Flagmount neighbours the picturesque, rural hamlet of Caher, which also overlooks the lake, so don your walking boots or hop on your bike, and explore this delightful rural area of County Clare.