- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Bidsie Bricke's is an end-terraced cottage right next to the harbour in the village of Carrigaholt, County Clare.
The cottage sleeps five people and has one double bedroom, one twin, one single and two bathrooms.
The accommodation also includes a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a multi-fuel stove.
Outside is a rear lawned garden and patio with outdoor furniture.
Right next to the harbour, Bidsie Bricke's is a superb cottage in a stunning location.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and comfy seating. Sitting room with dining area and multi-fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent Apr - Oct, €30 supplement payable directly to owner Nov - Mar inclusive
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Roadside parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden and patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and harbour 2 mins walk
- Note: The property is next to the harbour, children must be supervised.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CARRIGAHOLT, COUNTY CLARE
Kilkee 7 miles; Kilrush 15 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
Carrigaholt is a small, picturesque fishing village in County Clare. The village boasts a ruined castle, a shop, pubs and restaurants. There is also a beach, which is ideal for swimming, along with fishing opportunities and boat trips for dolphin watching.