- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Old Pier House is a semi-detached cottage situated in the heart of Carrigaholt in County Clare.
This cottage sleeps eight people in three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles, one of which has an en-suite and a twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and woodburning stove.
Outside this cottage there's a patio with furniture and roadside parking for two cars.
Old Pier House is a delightful coastal base only a minute from a shop, pub and pier.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 7) with double sofa bed and woodburning stove.
- Oil underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, selection of books, games and musical instruments
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking for 2 cars
- Patio with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub, restaurant and pier 1 min walk
- Note: This property is next to the harbour, so children must be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CARRIGAHOLT, COUNTY CLARE
Kilkee 7 miles; Kilrush 15 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
The small, picturesque fishing village of Carrigaholt is located at the mouth of the Moyarta river, which flows into the River Shannon estuary, in County Clare. The village has a ruined castle, a shop, pubs and restaurants. There is also a beach, which is ideal for swimming, along with sea fishing opportunities and boat trips for dolphin watching.