- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This single storey wing of the owner's house is set in a wonderful coastal position at Spanish Point.
Set at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, this property offers superb accommodation with two en-suite bedrooms able to sleep four - with sea views as well as a welcoming sitting room with sliding doors.
Outside, the property boasts a patio area and a large front lawn, leading to the cliff edge and overlooking a sandy beach.
The property is also within a mile of the village's traditional pubs and is close to the amenities of Miltown Malbay, Doolin and Lahinch.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining table and electric coal-effect fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, use of owners' laundry room for washing/drying, dishwasher, 3 x TVs (1 with Freeview), video, CD/cassette/radio, WiFi
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large, front lawned garden with benches
- Patio area with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Restaurant 5 mins
- Note: Lawned garden leads to cliff edge
- No large parties allowed
- As of 2019 - Heating or electricity will not be included in the price - this is on a meter
- Note: As of 2019 Property only accepts children over 12 years old.
As of 2019 - Heating or electricity will not be included in the price - this is on a meter.
As of 2019 - No children under 12 years accepted at the property
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
SPANISH POINT, COUNTY CLARE
Miltown Malbay 1.5 miles; Ennis 20 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
Situated on the west coast of County Clare in Ireland, the village of Spanish Point takes its name from the Spaniards who died there in 1588 when the Armada was wrecked during stormy weather. Today, the village consists of many holiday homes, several pubs - some of which offer live Irish music - a lovely beach which is popular amongst swimmers and surfers, and a nine-hole golf course - one of the oldest in Ireland. Just three miles away is the small town of Miltown Malbay, providing a selection of shops and pubs, whilst the seaside town of Lahinch is also close by. Visitors can enjoy the Cliffs of Moher - located to the north of Lahinch - which offer superb views of the North Atlantic and the Aran Islands in clear weather.