- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Sea View Lodge is a homely all-ground-floor bungalow resting in Parkduff near Doonbeg, County Clare.
The cottage hosts three bedrooms, including a double, a twin and a single, served by a bathroom, sleeping a total of five guests.
There is also a kitchen/diner, a sitting room with an electric fire and a children's playroom.
Outside you can find a lawn and patio garden with furniture and a charcoal barbecue, as well as ample off-road parking.
Choose Sea View Lodge for a scenic stay with friends or family in Ireland.
All-ground-floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with electric fire. Children's playroom
- Oil-fired central heating and electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV, DVD player, WiFi and a selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Ample off-road parking
- Private enclosed lawn and patio with furniture and charcoal barbecue
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3.4 miles, pub 3.3 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
DOONBEG, COUNTY CLARE
Kilrush 7 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
Doonbeg is a welcoming village resting in County Clare, Ireland. The village and neighbouring surroundings offer a good selection of amenities for a self-catered stay including shops, bars and restaurants, as well as the imposing 16th century castle remains being well-worth exploring. There are ample opportunities within the local area for golfing, walking, watersports and cycling, with the nearby towns of Kilrush and Carrigaholt offering their own excitement too.