- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Grove Cottage is a detached single storey property in Kilshanny, County Clare.
There are four double bedrooms, two with en-suites, and a bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
There is a kitchen with dining area, and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside is off road parking and an enclosed garden and patio area.
Visit Lahinch, The Burren and the Cliffs of Moher, then return to Grove Cottage and relax.
All ground floor.Four double bedrooms (2 with en-suite shower, basin and WC). Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, TV with FreeSat
- Fuel and power charged by meter reading, first €50 included in rent
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed patio and garden with furniture
- Bike storage
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and restaurants 2.5 miles, pub 1.5 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
LISDOONVARNA, COUNTY CLARE
Lahinch 9 miles; Shannon Airport 39 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
The Spa town of Lisdoonvarna is situated in County Clare and offers the Spa Wells Health Centre, Matchmaking Festival, eight pubs, shops and restaurants. Just 3 miles away is the village of Doolin and Lahinch is 9 miles away. There is something to suit all tastes in this part of Ireland.