- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This is a spacious ground floor apartment in the seaside village of Lahinch, and offers light and airy accommodation with a secure enclosed garden and patio area with furniture.
The living space is all on the ground floor, and both bedrooms, one king sized and one twin, are tastefully decorated with their own en-suite facilities.
The kitchen is modern and well equipped and visitors have access to a shared laundry room, whilst the comfortable lounge and dining area are bright and contemporarily furnished and decorated.
The village shop and pub are conveniently placed just a three minute walk away, and this property makes an ideal base in this fabulous region at any time of year.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x wheelchair accessible king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire and double sofa bed.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine in communal laundry room, TV, DVD player, small library of books/games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Secure storage for surfboards and motorbikes
- Trickle charger for motorbikes
- Enclosed garden with patio, garden furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Kennel available for dogs on provision of kennel cough vaccine
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Note: This property may be suitable for accompanied disabled, please contact office for further details.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
LAHINCH, COUNTY CLARE
Liscannor 3 miles; Fanore 18 miles; Cliffs Of Moher 5.5 miles; Doolin 8 miles; Lisdoonvarna 10 miles; Shannon Airport 18 miles; Ennis Tynom 3 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
Situated on the shores of Liscannor bay is the seaside village of Lahinch. This beautiful little village has two kilometres of glorious sandy beaches and two 18-hole championship golf courses, one of them with a stunning coastal setting, which are popular with visitors. The beach has a wide variety of pursuits on offer including surfing, sailing, sea fishing and diving, and there are also plenty of walking opportunities in the area, one of them being the Burren way, a trail along the cliffs of Moher. At the mouth of Gateway Bay are the Aran Islands and these can be reached by ferry from Doolin. There is no shortage of activities in this stunning region of Ireland and Lahinch makes a great base from which to explore the area.