- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunshine Cottage is a detached, ground floor cottage situated in the fishing village of Liscannor in County Clare.
The cottage has two double bedrooms (one with an ensuite) and one twin room as well as a family bathroom, which makes it suitable for six people.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a multi-fuel stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for three cars and an enclosed courtyard with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
With all modern conveniences inside the cottage and the rugged Irish coast on the doorstep, Sunshine Cottage is a wonderful cottage in a beautiful location.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Kitchen with island & dining area. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
- Storage heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven, hob & grill, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- 2 x TVs (one with full Sky), DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games & DVDs
- Electricity inc. in rent April - Sept inclusive, charged by meter reading Oct - March inclusive
- Starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden to front, enclosed rear courtyard with furniture & BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 10 mins walk
- Note: no stag/hen or similar parties
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
LISCANNOR, COUNTY CLARE
Lahinch 3 miles; Doolin 9 miles; Lisdoonvarna 11.5 miles; Burren National Park 22.5 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
Liscannor is a fishing village on the west Clare coast. There is a choice of bars and places to eat open much of the year, including Vaughans, Egans and McHughs. For great days out, Lahinch is 5 minutes' drive away and offers surfing, a swimming pool and aquarium as well as a world renowned links golf course.