- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Stone House is a detached ground floor barn conversion close to the town of Loughrea, just twelve miles from Athenry.
The property sleeps four people and has two double bedrooms both with en-suite showers.
Also in the cottage are an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for three cars and a patio with furniture.
Situated in the southeast of Ireland, The Stone House is a lovely family base from which to explore this beautiful part of the country.
All ground floor. Two double bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles
- Note: Stabling available at €100 per week, per horse (including forage) payable direct to owner
- Please advise owner prior to arrival and contact direct with any queries
- Note: This owner is very flexible and may consider an alternative changeover day
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
LOUGHREA, COUNTY GALWAY
Athenry 12 miles; Gort 15 miles; Portumna 17 miles; Galway 24 miles.
Towering cliffs stand next to vast stretches of golden sand, whilst vast mountain ranges cradle cool, low-lying lakes. The Galway region epitomises the term 'great outdoors'; with fantastic walking and cycling and exhilarating water sports.
Loughrea is located southeast of Galway City on the northern shore of Lough Rea. The medieval town centre plays host to several shops and pubs, as well as an 18-hole golf course and a lake, renowned for its fishing.