- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Moyasta House is a detached cottage on the edge of the sea just four miles from Kilkee, County Clare.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has two double bedrooms, one family room and a family shower room.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a multi-fuel stove.
Outside is off road parking and a patio garden with outdoor furniture.
With stunning sea views, yet just a short drive to Kilkee, Moyasta House is a lovely family holiday home.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x family room with 2 doubles leading to 1 x double with basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove. Utility.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Patio garden to front and rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Coast 20 yards
- Note: The first floor double bedroom is accessed via the family room
- Note: Although this property is pet free, the owner does keep a dog
- Note: This cottage is right on the water's edge, children to be supervised at all times.
About the location
KILKEE, COUNTY CLARE
Kilrush 8 miles.
County Clare has so much on offer; boat trips, quirky pubs, seaside resorts and a great tradition for Irish music, all set amidst spectacular scenery such as the towering Cliffs of Moher and the fascinating landscape of The Burren.
Kilkee is a seaside town on the coast of County Clare with a gently sloping, sandy beach. Kilkee has a variety of cafes and restaurants specialising in locally caught fish and shellfish. The pubs and lounge bars have regular music competitions, traditional Irish nights, cabaret, dancing and pub theatre.