- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Humble Daisy is a wonderful detached thatched cottage near Woodford, County Galway.
With three bedrooms, two ground floor doubles with en-suites, and a first floor twin, it sleeps six people comfortably.
There is also a shower room, kitchen with dining area, parlour with open fire and a mezzanine seating area.
Outside, there is a front lawned garden and a rear patio with furniture, as well as off road parking for three cars, and use of a rowing boat on Lough Derg.
The Humble Daisy is a delightful base for a peaceful family holiday or a romantic retreat.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with feature piano and en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor 5ft double with en-suite with shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Mezzanine sitting area. Parlour with wood burning stove..
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front lawned garden, private rear patio with furniture plus private access to a field
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: A rowing boat is available free of charge by private arrangement with owner
- If outboard motor is necessary there will be an additional cost of 25 euros
- Note: Property may be suitable for accompanied disabled, please contact office for more details
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: Located on a working farm
About the location
WOODFORD, COUNTY GALWAY
Portumna 11 miles; Loughrea 12 miles.
Towering cliffs stand next to vast stretches of golden sand, whilst vast mountain ranges cradle cool, low-lying lakes. The Galway region epitomises the term ‘great outdoors’; with fantastic walking and cycling and exhilarating water sports.
Woodford has a good selection of amenities housed amongst pretty, pastel coloured buildings, and is set close to the border of County Clare, just an hour's drive from Galway City.